Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This is for all the true meena kumari fans !

                                            Meena Kumari
                                              (1932-1972)

  I feel as tho Meena Kumari is the queen of Bollywood movies and she doesn't get recognized or respect that she needs. Like other classic Bollywood actress.To me Meena ji is what you call an classact.She was the first women to win an film fare award,Also lived a life of sorrow her life story i feel resembles mine as well. because of here I have started to write my own Ghazals .the funny thing is I'm not Indian or Pakistani.
I'm just a Puerto Rican  nineteen years old gay boy. that loves and respect the Desi culture.Also who understands Meena as tho i know her in a past life and i to drunk my pain away well hope you like my blog god bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment